Cash App is an easy and convenient app although eventually, for one reason or another, you may decide you don’t want to continue using it.
If so, you have to keep in mind that you can’t just go into your smartphone and delete the app and have your account actually be deleted.
If you want to , it will take more steps for you to accomplish this.
Deleting your Cash App account is important and will help prevent your Cash App account from the potential of being compromised which can happen even if unused.
Let’s take a look at exactly how to properly .
In This Post:
· How to Delete Your Cash App Account (Step-By-Step)
· Using the App to Delete Your Cash App Account (Step-By-Step)
· Using a Computer to Delete Your Cash App Account (Step-By-Step)
· Can You Temporarily Deactivate Your Cash App?
How to Uninstall Cash App
· Using an iPhone
· Using an Android
· Can You Delete Your Cash App Transaction History?
· Can You Delete Cash App and Make a New One?
· How to Remove a Business Account from Cash App?
· What Happens When You Delete Cash App?
· How to Contact Cash App Support if You Need Help?
· Wrapping Up
How to Delete Your Cash App Account (Step-By-Step)
Before you , make sure to transfer the funds from your Cash App account to another account. Below are the exact steps for transferring your money out of your Cash App Account.
Open Cash App and tap on the icon that looks like a bank in the lower left corner.
Tap the “Cash Out” button below your “Cash Balance.”
When you tap “Cash Out,” your total balance amount will be automatically transferred to your bank account. You can type a lower amount using the touchscreen if you wish.
An alert will appear asking how you want to deposit the money. When you choose “Standard,” you will see the funds in your account within one to three days. For a 25 cent fee, you can tap “Instant” to get the money right away.
Next, you’re ready to learn while using the app.
Using the App to Delete Your Cash App Account (Step-By-Step)
To safely by using the app, follow these steps below:
Open your Cash App Account, tap on the icon that shows the amount of money you have or a bank icon on the bottom left corner of the screen.
Here’s another reminder to transfer your money into your bank account before . Let’s save your heart from the pain of losing money by doing this step. Also, if you have bitcoin or stocks, make sure to sell them out as well. Remember above are the steps on how to Cash Out your money.
· Next, go back to the main menu. Tap on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
· Scroll down and choose the fourth option that says “Support.”
· Next, there will be more options, but you need to choose the one that says “Something Else.”
· On the next page, you’ll need to tap on “Account Settings.”
· Now that you’re in the Account Settings menu, scroll down and tap on “Close my Cash App Account”.
Finally, tap on confirm. Next, Cash App will automatically sign you out of the application. After that, you will receive an email or text confirmation in regards to your .